Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions Answered
Frequently Asked Questions all in one spot at First Class Beauty Co. Submit your own questions or read some that other people have submitted! We are here to help and make your experience with makeup effortless.
How To Apply Strip Lashes?
- Cut any excess band off the strip lashes where there are no lashes.
- Hold the strip lash along your lash line to see whether you need to trim it to size. The strip lash should start where your natural eyelashes begin and end a few lashes from the outer corner to maximize comfort.
- Only cut the strip lash from the outside edge and from the band side to avoid cutting lashes you want to keep.
- Apply a thin layer of our lash glue to the strip lash band from corner to corner. Wait 5-10 seconds for the adhesive to become tacky.
- Look down and place the strip lash against your lash line in the center, outer edge and inner corner.
- Pinch your natural lashes and strip lashes together so they set well, and there is no skin between the strip lashes and your natural lashes. This can be done with tweezers or your fingertips.
- Gently push the lashes up at the inner lash line for an added lift.
*Lash Application Tip: Apply Mascara before your application, so it is easier to rest the strip lashes on your lash line.
How Do I Measure My Eyelid for my Custom Lashes?
- Measure with a thread
- Place the thread where your natural lashes begin on your inner eye
- Rest the thread along your lash line to the outer corner of your eye
- Cut the thread and place against a ruler for the length
- Repeat on other eye
How Do I Apply Eyelash Glue to Strip Lashes?
- Carefully hold the strip lash with one hand and the handle of the lash glue in the other hand
- Apply a small amount of lash glue using the precision brush to the strip of the false lashes
- Wait 5-10 seconds for the the eyelash glue to become tacky on the strip lash before applying it to the eyelid for the most effortless application
How Do I Remove Strip Lashes?
- Remove the strip lash by gently lifting the band at the outer corner of the eye
- Lift the band bit by bit to remove the remainder of the strip lash, pulling gently
- ONLY pull on the band, not the lashes or this will damage your handmade strip lashes
What Is The Proper Way To Care for Strip Lashes?
Maximize the use of First Class Beauty Co's strip lashes with up to 25 wears following the proper care. Luckily, our lashes maintain their shape once wet, which allows for proper sanitization methods to keep your eyes safe and bacteria-free!
*Did You Know* Real Mink lashes CANNOT get wet; once mink hair gets wet, it immediately loses its shape. This means they can never be adequately cleaned and increases your risk of eye infections- just another reason to shop cruelty-free.
- Carefully remove any excess glue build-up on the strip lash band with tweezers.
- Clean the lashes with a makeup remover or 70% isopropyl alcohol using a spooly.
- Place the strip lashes back in their lash travel case and allow them to dry.
- Always store your strip lashes in First Class Beauty Co's lash travel case. It protects your lashes in your makeup bag without getting damaged.
* To make the strip lash cleaning process more manageable, avoid putting mascara directly on the strip lash and only apply mascara on your natural lashes before application.
How do I use a Winged Eyeliner Stamp?
Step 1: Stamp the outer corner of your eye by lightly placing the stamp to make a wing. Easy for beginners or anyone that has a hard time getting an even, balanced winged eyeliner.
Step 2: Place the precision tip of your waterproof eyeliner stamp near the center of your upper lash line, then draw a line that connects to the end of your original wing.
Step 3: Using the precision tip, draw a line from the inner corner of your eye to connect to the rest of the winged eyeliner, filling in any gaps.
Step 4: Retrace the line until the desired thickness is achieved, but act quickly - once it dries, retracing will only scrape away the existing liner.
How do I Use an Eyebrow Pencil?
- Brush your eyebrows up and outward using the eyebrow spoolie
- Twist the eyebrow pencil to reveal only a small amount of lead. Apply the colour with light pressure.
- Trace the automatic eyebrow pencil along the bottom edge of your eyebrows, then blend the colour upwards using the long end of the triangle tip
- Trace the automatic eyebrow pencil along the top edge of your eyebrows, then blend downward using the long side of the triangle tip
- For fine hair details, use the triangular tip corner to draw upward hair strokes at the inner brows.
How To Use Eyebrow Soap?
- Use our eyebrow razor to tidy up around your eyebrows.
- Fill our glass spray bottle with water and spray directly on the spoolie brush.
- Lightly dip the eyebrow spoolie into the eyebrow soap.
- Thinly coat the eyebrows flicking up and out - start with a fine layer, then build with more product as needed.
How to Use Soap For Eyebrow Lamination?
- Apply Eyebrow Soap with spoolie, flicking the spoolie up and out
- Build your layers of eyebrow soap
- Once almost dry, use your finger and press down on your eyebrows, moving your finger up and out across the whole eyebrow