Maximize the use of First Class Beauty Co's strip lashes with up to 25 wears following the proper care. Luckily, our lashes maintain their shape once wet, which allows for proper sanitization methods to keep your eyes safe and bacteria-free!
*Did You Know* Real Mink lashes CANNOT get wet; once mink hair gets wet, it immediately loses its shape. This means they can never be adequately cleaned and increases your risk of eye infections- just another reason to shop cruelty-free.
- Carefully remove any excess glue build-up on the strip lash band with tweezers.
- Clean the lashes with a makeup remover or 70% isopropyl alcohol using a spooly.
- Place the strip lashes back in their lash travel case and allow them to dry.
- Always store your strip lashes in First Class Beauty Co's lash travel case. It protects your lashes in your makeup bag without getting damaged.
* To make the strip lash cleaning process more manageable, avoid putting mascara directly on the strip lash and only apply mascara on your natural lashes before application.