How To Apply Strip Lashes
*Start From Step 4 if you opted for your lashes Custom-Sized (See the work we save you!)
- Cut any excess band off the strip lashes where there are no lashes.
- Hold the strip lash along your lash line to see whether you need to trim it to size. The strip lash should start where your natural eyelashes begin and end a few lashes from the outer corner to maximize comfort.
- Only cut the strip lash from the outside edge and from the band side to avoid cutting lashes you want to keep.
- Apply a thin layer of our lash glue to the strip lash band from corner to corner. Wait 5-10 seconds for the adhesive to become tacky.
- Look down and place the strip lash against your lash line in the center, outer edge and inner corner.
- Pinch your natural lashes and strip lashes together so they set well, and there is no skin between the strip lashes and your natural lashes. This can be done with tweezers or your fingertips.
- Gently push the lashes up at the inner lash line for an added lift.