Bring Out Your Smoothest Lips Yet With this DIY
Winter is coming, and we know with the cold, windy weather comes the forever dreaded, chapped lips. Chapped lips can make it hard for even the most moisturizing cosmetics to correct due to excessive dead skin on the surface. Ingredients aren't able to properly penetrate the skin because the dead skin acts as a barrier. First Class Beauty Co will help you with a product and procedure you can do and make at home. Follow these simple steps to bring back your soft, healthy and moisturized lips in no time.
What you will need:
- 1 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- Optional: A Few drops of lavender, peppermint or coconut oil
- Bowl to Mix
What you will do:
- mix honey, brown sugar, oil together
- apply to lips in a circular motion with your finger OR toothbrush (not too hard) for 1-2 minutes
- Wipe off with a warm cloth
- Apply your favourite lip balm OR vitamin e
Not only will this get rid of the dead skin cells on your lips, but the honey also acts as a lightener making your lips appear brighter with a healthy glow.
Final Step? Get your hands on a lip liner from First Class Beauty Co's "First Class Lips" Collection because your lips are as smooth as ever, creating the perfect canvas for some lip colour.
Shop First Class Lips Now
Leave a comment