How To Apply Fake Eyelashes: A Beginners Guide
A lot of people are terrified at the thought of applying fake eyelashes. After following this quick strip lash tutorial, you'll see how easy the application can be, and you'll be applying your faux mink eyelashes like a pro!
HOW DO YOU APPLY FAKE EYELASHES?
- Cut any excess band off the strip lashes where there are no lashes.
- Hold the strip lash along your lash line to see whether you need to trim it to size. The strip lash should start where your natural eyelashes begin and end a few lashes from the outer corner to maximize comfort.
- Only cut the strip lash from the outside edge and from the band side to avoid cutting lashes you want to keep.
- Apply a thin layer of our lash glue to the strip lash band from corner to corner. Wait 5-10 seconds for the glue to become tacky.
- Look down and place the strip lash against your lash line in the center, outer edge and inner corner.
- Pinch your natural lashes and strip lashes together, so they set well, and there is no skin between the strip lashes and your natural lashes. Tweezers or your fingertips will suffice for pinching.
- Gently push the lashes up at the inner lash line for an added lift.
Lash Application Tip: Apply mascara before your strip lash application; this makes it easier to rest the strip lashes on your lash line.
Need a little more help with applying lash glue to strip lashes?
Carefully hold the strip lash with one hand and the handle of the lash glue in the other. Apply a small amount of lash glue using the precision brush to the strip of the false lashes. Wait 5-10 seconds for the eyelash glue to become tacky on the strip lash before applying it to the eyelid for the most effortless application.
Comment below with any questions or if you need any other makeup tips and tricks! We are here to help.